POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Something Simple ~41Kb : Re: Something Simple ~41Kb Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something Simple ~41Kb
From: Steve
Date: 23 Apr 1999 20:11:30
Message: <3720FD15.F16617D6@ndirect.co.uk>
Now that is ugly, I'd rather have our concrete ones any day,
they've got so much character, and on a good day you can smell
the steam.

I checked a few web sites, but couldn't find any cooling towers
that I liked, one site had coolers like Ken's image on it and I
thought they were fore cooling drinking water in offices.

Cheers
Steve